Breville is the name that would first pop up in front of you whenever you search for the best espresso machines. Breville is an Australian company, based in Sydney since 1932. It started with radios and then switched to home appliances. They stepped into the era of espresso machines in the 2000s.
Breville currently offers a large selection of espresso machines, all of which have the company’s trademark design, a classic stainless steel aesthetic combined with cutting-edge technology. Every user can choose the best Breville espresso machine from a semi-automatic to an automatic one that suits their demands.
Top Features of Breville Espresso Machines:
Irrespective of the model or type, every Breville espresso machine offers good quality and the best results. Here are the top features that every best Breville espresso machine possesses no matter which one you choose.
Breville espresso machines come with a warranty that is guaranteed to last for at least 12 months. The company will repair the machine for you if a problem arises or part malfunctions.
Breville is renowned for its professional customer service. Every day of the week, their representatives are on hand to address your inquiries. When designing new items, they even take user input and ideas into consideration.
Stainless steel is used in the construction of Breville appliances. They are therefore incredibly durable and simple to clean. Your espresso maker should survive for many years to come because of its durable material.
Breville’s espresso machines have thermoblocks and PID, which are excellent technology. You can reliably get outstanding espresso shots thanks to PID control, which maintains the temperature consistent and ensures the finest possible extraction.
The Best Models of Breville Espresso Machines
Every Breville espresso machine offers distinct features when it comes to coffee making. Price may vary based on the built-in features and performance. You can choose what suits you the best.
Breville Barista Pro Espresso Machine
The conical burr grinder in the Barista Pro has 30 settings. Compared to many other espresso machines, this has more grinder adjustments. You have more dialing versatility because of the additional settings. Because the grinder contains a dosage control feature, this espresso machine will grind just the appropriate amount of coffee for you.
With Barista Pro’s PID temperature control, temperature variations are eliminated, giving flawless extraction. With a thermo jet heating mechanism, this espresso maker brews in just three seconds. This is useful if you enjoy entertaining and hosting guests or if coffee is the first thing you want in the morning.
- The steam wand has comparatively higher pressure than other alike models, which helps you create a creamy foam.
- The integrated PID temperature control manages the temperature of steamed milk and steams it in just 10 seconds.
- Low-pressure infusion technology makes the coffee beans hydrated right before brewing so that they can come in perfect condition to add strong and beautiful flavor.
- An angled hot water tap is convenient to use because you don’t have to tilt your cup.
- The LCD interface has all the settings displayed in front of you, from grind size, temperature, and volume to all other settings which makes it easier for you to choose your own adjustment.
- The temperature control technology helps to get a consistent temperature throughout the coffee-making process, providing perfect extraction.
Breville Infuser Espresso Machine
The name of this infuser model is self-explanatory, that is it has low-pressure pre-infusion. This technology applies low pressure on the coffee beans before they get exposed to high-pressure brewing. This allows more extraction and imparts a rich flavor to your coffee.
This stands as the best Breville espresso machine because it provides a full range of customization. You can customize the volume of your espresso means the volume of your pour is adjustable. Likewise, you can always prepare your espresso according to your taste ranging from bitter, sweet, and more acidic. You are completely in charge.
- It has an automatic PID temperature control technology, which takes charge of managing the temperature.
- It also provides temperature control options via its electronic PID controller, with which you can change the temperature up to 4 degrees.
- The machine can also auto-purge water into the drip tray when you go from steaming to drawing a shot because the water is too hot for brewing.
- The machine comes with an automatic cleaning indicator which beeps when there is a need to deep clean the machine.
- The pre-infusion mechanism prepares the coffee beans before brewing to extract the maximum out of their taste.
- The volume and taste range can be customized according to your own will.
Breville Cafe Roma Espresso Machine
Cafe Roma is a Breville espresso machine that is not only beginner friendly but also very light to the pocket. It is the best Breville espresso machine if you don’t want to invest hugely in your espresso maker and want to perfect your coffee making in an affordable range.
This is a compact design and a decent option if you have a restricted kitchen space. If you usually make espresso, its 40.6-ounce water reservoir can last a few days so you don’t have to refill it frequently. The drip tray and reservoir are both detachable, so cleaning them is simple. Moreover, it comes with add-on accessories like measuring spoons, a frothing wand, a tamping tool, etc which is definitely the best addition in this price range.
- The 15-bar pump provides excellent pressure for extraction and producing crema.
- Its thermo block heating mechanism controls and extracts the coffee at optimal water temperatures. It also manages the temperature between brewing and steaming.
- The dual wall portafilter is easy to operate for beginners and maintains good pressure while extracting.
- It also features a steam wand, which becomes handy while making milky drinks.
- The 40.6 ounces of the water reservoir is enough for a few days of extraction, making you worry less about refilling it frequently.
Breville Bambino Plus Espresso Machine
Bambino plus is a more advanced version of Breville bambino. It features a slightly larger water tank, which is about 64 ounces making you extract more cups without refilling it again and again.
The steam wand is automated. This entails that you may set the milk container on the tray that holds the wand, push a button, and the device will handle the task for you. With four holes, the Bambino Plus steam wand can steam milk 20 seconds faster than other models.
- Because of the thermojet heating technique, there is no delay between brewing and steaming.
- The drip tray has temperature sensors that adjust the temperature automatically
- The texture of the coffee can be chosen via three different temperature settings. This implies that you can make thin foam or thicker foam.
- You can control how much coffee is poured into the portafilter using the razor precision dosing tool
- The automatic steam wand having four holes makes the job easier and 20 seconds quicker for you.
Breville Oracle Touch Espresso Machine
One of the most appealing things about this machine is its touch panel, which will guide you through making a variety of drinks. You may see all the grinding, brewing, and foaming steps by selecting “Latte,” for instance. It comes with an integrated grinder, which has 45 different settings having dosage control grinding.
It has advanced temperature monitoring technology and adjusts the temperature according to the need. It automatically controls the temperature, pressure, and frothing. Its self-cleaning automatic steam wand froths your milk as you want and then self-cleans itself, restricting the accumulation of milk on its tip which would otherwise affect the taste of coffee.
- Breville oracle touch is a fully automatic espresso machine with a display screen with which you can operate it with a single touch.
- It comes with a built-in burr grinder, which performs automatic functions of grinding, adjusting the dosage, and tamping 18-22 g of coffee.
- It has a PID temperature control system, which makes sure that you get the optimal temperature and taste of the coffee.
- The overpressure valve restricts the overpressure on the extraction, preventing bitter flavor in your espresso. However, low-pressure pre-infusion slowly enhances the pressure when needed for consistent extraction.
- A steam boiler powers the steam wand, which automatically textures milk to your preferences for taste and temperature.
- It also features a steam boiler which has an automatic heat exchange mechanism that provides stable temperature control.
So, now we have listed the top 5 best Breville espresso machines here. But among them, our top pick is the barista pro espresso machine which stands best overall and offers a very good value for money. However, if you are willing to invest more and want to brew your coffee with just a touch of a button, then oracle touch would be the best option.